Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weird Dream


I had a very strange dream Monday night. I've been told that to ensure the maintenance of my...reputation?...I should leave part of it out, which I will. It wasn't bad, but let's just say that part was the weirdest part and I was confused about it even in the dream.

Sarah and I were leaving our old apartment complex (except it didn't look like our old apartment complex) and were remarking how shitty the place was and how much shittier it had gotten since we left. She still wanted to stop at the diner there. I didn't want to stay because I didn't want to get recognized for being the best player on the darts (or lazertag or some other weird sport) team. I had apparently acquired some fans.

The next thing I remember, Sarah and I are trying to get rid of this miniature clothes washer that we had. Our plan was to sneak into people's houses and try to install it without them knowing. We were currently attempting to do so at a frat house when one of the guys came up.

"Are you Doug?" he asked.

"Yeah....I'm Doug."

"Cool, Brad said you'd come and install our washer. I'm glad to see you came."

At this point, Brad came in.

"Who's this?" Brad said.

"Isn't this Doug?"

"No."

At this point, I yell for Sarah and I to run. We grabbed the clothes washer (because we could only apparently get rid of it if the people didn't notice) and ran.

Wake up to the sound of a cat making noise at five o'clock in the morning.

I just found an old shell of a blog post that I had apparently meant to fill in the details but never did. It was titled "Weird Dreams Volume 2" and all it contained was:
Pottermore


Neil Patrick Harris


Joel McHale
 I don't remember anymore.