Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm Bad at Refrigerator

I <3 U U-1
Ever since I started this full-time job, I've had problems properly using the refrigerator. It's been pretty bad, we've lost food because of it. Allow me to regale you with storied of my troubles.

It started out in the morning, I'd make my cereal, pour a glass of milk and then not properly handle the milk afterward. The first time I left it out on the counter. Where it warmed up and went bad. The second time was a bit more interesting. You see, I keep my cereal on top of the refrigerator. Well, that day I decided that the top of the refrigerator was where the milk goes and that my cereal should remain on the stove.

Then there was a long period where I didn't fail at using the refrigerator. We moved, things were different. Our refrigerator is now the type with two side-by-side doors with the freezer on the left. My problem has since changed. It's no longer milk that I'm ruining. Twice now I have gotten out the ice-cream, put some in a bowl, and put it back, not in the freezer, but in the refrigerator. I put it in the top part of the refrigerator, where most freezers are, but not where it belongs. It doesn't get discovered until the next morning, where it has melted and is no longer any good.

I seriously have no idea why I'm having so much trouble with this. This hasn't happened ever before in my life. I'm worried about where this is going to go. Sarah is thinking about revoking my refrigerator rights.

Potpourri: I bought 5 games from Gamefly's clearance sale. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Metroid: Other M (I'm a sucker, I know), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Naughty Bear, and 3D Dot Game Heroes. Because I clearly don't already have plenty of things to play.

I was thinking about writing a blog post about tea dissolving in hot water and why it gets so bitter in those last few drinks. I then realized that it was a completely stupid thing to write about, even for me. I mean, I write about some shit that wouldn't interest most people but that crosses a line.

STAY TUNED FOR A POST CONTAINING A PROOF THAT THE ALGORITHM I CAME UP WITH TO DISTRIBUTE SEATS IN MY CONGRESSIONAL VOTING SYSTEM SATISFIES THE FAIRNESS CRITERION THAT I DEVISED.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!